Why it’s important to your customers:
All 2012 CR-V models come with Eco Assist: a driver feedback function that uses an innovative speedometer display with changing background colours to provide real-time guidance to the driver on achieving higher fuel efficiency.
Your customer’s will like it because it optimizes the vehicles performance
and maximizes fuel efficiency
What to Say:
What’s so great about Eco Assist? Here’s what you can say:
- Easy to initiate.
- Optimizes vehicle performance.
- Improves fuel efficiency.
What to Show:
Sometimes customers want to see or feel it for themselves. Here are a few tips to help them visualize how it works:
- Show them the Eco Assist and Econ mode diagram.
- Turn on the car and have the customer press the Econ button. Point out the change in the lighting while explaining that this indicates that Eco Assist has been engaged.
- Tell a story: describe to the customer a situation where Eco Assist would benefit the customer. Something like they are on a long drive on a hot day with the air conditioning and cruise control on. Fuel consumption is high and they are worried about engine performance. Pressing Eco Assist will optimize both the air conditioning and the cruise control systems and will alter the throttle system to optimize engine performance and fuel efficiency.